how to set google chrome as default browser in windows 11
To set Google Chrome as your default browser in Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) on the left side of the Start menu.
- Click on "Apps" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on "Default apps" in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the "Web browser" section and click on the current default browser.
- Select "Google Chrome" from the list of available browsers.
- If Google Chrome is not listed, click on "Choose a default" and select it from the list of installed browsers.
- Once you have selected Google Chrome as your default browser, close the Settings app.
After you complete these steps, any links you click on in emails, documents, or other applications will open in Google Chrome by default.