How to set google chrome as default browser on laptop
To set Google Chrome as the default browser on your laptop, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your laptop.
- Click on the three dots icon (More) in the top-right corner of the window.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Advanced".
- Under the "System" section, click on "Default browser".
- Click on "Make Google Chrome the default browser".
- If prompted, click "Yes" to confirm your choice.
After completing these steps, any links you click on in emails, documents, or other applications will open in Google Chrome by default.